"I’m no hero. But tonight turned out okay. I was able to handle myself just fine. That still doesn’t make me any kind of criminal genius. Or any kind of master thief. But maybe with a little bit of practice?"
everything i love is on the table. everything i love is out to
sea. i'm not alone, i'll never be. into the bone, i'll never
Princess Duet — art by Finni Chang
Here’s the painting I started in stream on Tuesday, in celebration of A Link Between Worlds releasing tomorrow!! I’m so excited to play aaaaaahhh and Princess Hilda is such a cutie, I had a lot of fun drawing her!
I tend to favor older teen-looking girls so this was an interesting change to draw more of that 12-year-old look.
Q:HELLO BEAUTIFUL PERSON! ONCE YOU GET THIS YOU MUST SHARE 5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND THEN PASS IT ON TO YOUR TEN FAVORITE FOLLOWERS/FRIENDS except not really ur too punk rock I can't tell you what to do
uhhhhhhh okay let me give this a shot and try and think of things you don’t already know. which is hard.
1. i really love driving, but only once i’m in the car. if i think about driving when i’m not in a car i just freak out a bit mentally but once i’m actually IN the car i’m totally fine and enjoy it.
2. I love buying calendars and planners and stuff like that but i’m absolutely horrible at using them. i’ll buy them and be all ready and use them for about a week, and then just POOF nope i forgot i have that, ooooh, that’s such a pretty planner i should buy a new planner rinse and repeat.
3. the exception to that rule was the owl planner i had my last year of college because that year was so crazy i needed SOMETHING to keep track of everything because i sure as hell couldn’t. it also doubled as me keeping track of what i needed to know well enough to teach my kids, not even lesson planning. (did you know fifth grade math is harder than you remember? because it is. especially when you know how to get the answer but you do it all in a totally different way from what you’re supposed to be teaching the nine, ten, and eleven-year-olds that are staring at you)
4. i’m not quite sure i’ll ever be fully moved out of my parents’ house until they’re fully moved out of the house. and maybe not even then. there will still be things of mine here when the house is no longer ours
5. when i was younger i had an uncanny ability to catch the preview pilot episode of shows without having any knowledge that it was going to be on and then get really confused when such-and-such show was premiering a month later because i’d already seen it. i did this with ned’s declassified and at least two other shows.